- Biggest Week 8 injury questions for all 32 NFL teams: Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson and moreon October 29, 2020 at 3:02 am
While Dalvin Cook and Christian McCaffrey might be back on the field this week, fellow RBs Aaron Jones, Chris Carson and others might not be in Week 8.
- Orr, former WR for Steelers and Colts, dies at 85on October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
Jimmy Orr, a sure-handed wide receiver who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Colts after starring at the University of Georgia, died Tuesday. He was 85.
- Broncos' Gordon sorry for DUI, preps for old teamon October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
Broncos running back Melvin Gordon is ready to turn around his year, starting Sunday against the Chargers, his former team.
- Rams take baton: Must 'be great to be relevant'on October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
After the Lakers won a 17th NBA title earlier this month and the Dodgers won the World Series for the first time since 1988 on Tuesday, the Rams are now receiving the message that they're on the hook to hit a trifecta for L.A.
- Arians: Brown 'fantastic' during 1st Bucs workouton October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said wide receiver Antonio Brown "looked fantastic" in his first day of work with the Bucs.
- NFL planning to hold fan capacity to 20% for SBon October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
The NFL is moving forward with plans for a reduced-capacity Super Bowl LV, to be played Feb. 7 even if the league ultimately adds an 18th week to its regular season.
- Bengals trade disgruntled Dunlap to Seahawkson October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
Defensive end Carlos Dunlap has been traded to the Seahawks after the disgruntled pass-rusher was told by the Bengals to stay home as the team sorted out his future.
- Jones: Cowboys released Poe due to weight, playon October 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said the team released defensive tackle Dontari Poe because he was overweight and not performing on the field, declining to say whether Poe's kneeling during the national anthem influenced the decision.
- Carlos Dunlap is Seahawks' latest attempt to trade for a better defenseon October 29, 2020 at 2:16 am
For the fifth time since last offseason, the Seahawks have gone to the trade well to boost their flagging defense, with Dunlap the latest acquisition.
- Bucs' Rob Gronkowski explains how he 'drizzles' like syrup when making playson October 28, 2020 at 10:05 pm
When explaining a TD catch from Tom Brady, Gronk said, "It must be maple syrup because butter don't drizzle like that." What? The tight end explains.