- Mayfield: 4-2 feels like 0-6; OBJ 'tired of losing'on October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
The Browns have a winning record for the first time since 2014, but QB Baker Mayfield said "4-2 has never felt so much like 0-6 before" after a 38-7 loss to the Steelers.
- Saints end Thomas' discipline; can play if healthyon October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
Saints receiver Michael Thomas, who was disciplined for a game after an altercation in practice, is eligible to return against the Panthers if he is healthy.
- Raiders' Brown to COVID list, O-line sent homeon October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
The Raiders put right tackle Trent Brown on the reserve/COVID-19 list and sent home all of their offensive linemen.
- Decision to start Tua broke Fitzpatrick's hearton October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
Ryan Fitzpatrick said that getting benched for Tua Tagovailoa broke his heart.
- Le'Veon: Chance to 'reinvent' himself with Chiefson October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
Le'Veon Bell, who signed with the Chiefs after being released by the Jets, said he sees his new opportunity as a chance to "reinvent" himself.
- No one answer to fix fumbling woes, Elliott sayson October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
After losing two more fumbles in Monday's loss to the Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he can't pinpoint his fumbling issues to any one cause.
- Sources: Seahawks one of teams looking at ABon October 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm
The Seahawks are one of the teams looking at Antonio Brown once his suspension ends, sources told ESPN.
- Inside stories of Aaron Rodgers' weirdness, told by his backupson October 21, 2020 at 8:39 pm
Aaron Rodgers' career has been built on pushing the limits, whether that comes on the field or, say, through a fake fraternity feud that leads to a disastrous round of flip cup.
- A four-win NFC East champ? How it could happen, plus predictions from our staffon October 21, 2020 at 8:37 pm
Nobody expected this kind of start for the division, but ESPN reporters take a swing at predicting how the season will play out for their teams.
- 'You gonna hit some holes today?' Kenyan Drake motivated by mom ahead of MNFon October 21, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Drake rushed for 164 yards and two touchdowns against the Cowboys after a phone call with his mom "kind of lit a fire under me."